Thursday 11 August 2016

Tisja Damen Design project

The final term at uni is always the best; its sunny, rooftop bars are open and there is only one project to work on. The final project gives you the most design freedom and the time to make it the best project of the year. This term we were tasked with designing ranges that included strapless bras that were functional and innovative. We could pick any brand we wanted to design for as long as our ranges included two strapless pieces.

For my project, I picked the brand Tisja Damen to design for. This brand creates beautiful lingerie made from lace that they source from all around Europe. They think of lingerie as telling a story which is an idea that inspired me in my designs. For each of my ranges I took inspiration from a fairytale.







No comments:

Post a Comment